Tuesday, August 12, 2008

from a random valentines day

Currently Playing
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate: Music From The Motion Picture
By Various Artists
see related
hey hey hey ... v-day is coming around the corner and I am not even pumped up about it ..... I actually bought these cards this year and I have to send them all out to the people I love... well some of them .... geez cards things are not cheap. Well for all of those who do not get a card from me... here is a v-day poem for you .... as Lucas would say .. from the heart of my bottom.....

Girl, I Love You

GIrl you are my sugarcube
you melt in my mouth
yet so sweet and warm
make me feel every color except blue

Woman you are great
you are smooth
you are wonferful
you are something someone would paint


I love you with all my might
I give you the world
but it is too bad for you
with all the things that bump in the night

Someday i will know who you are
But now you are what others say
the one girl out there
that girls says I will someday meet

You are the girl that is out there for me
That tell girls to dump me
because you are looking for me
and you will make me so happy!

girl I love you ...
hurry up and get here...
or I will have to send you back
and ask for a refund for you


SUGARBEAR


isn't that a great poem....!!!! it is a joke and hope someone does not read this and think I am mad. It is dedicated to all the guys who been dumped for this girl out there. Also to those girls who dump guys for stupid reasons

No comments: